Hi! I’m Sarah Kathleen Peck, and I am a writer, storyteller, and designer.
I write about psychology, motivation, getting started and why we do the things we do – in order to help you get what you want, get things done, and start living the life you want.
In my body of work, I teach writing workshops and other courses designed to connect you to your own story, explore your voice, and create powerful messages.
Stay in touch and get the latest posts by email:
On this site you’ll find more than 300 different essays, posts, and drawings. My writings and projects have been featured on Fast Company, Huffington Post, Think Traffic, Psychology Today, Thought Catalog, Medium, Get Rich Slowly, LifeHacker, and many more.
Here’s a sample of what I write about:
- Life Philosophy: Do you have a life philosophy? And 34 ideas for how I want to live.
- On Writing + Storytelling: Why I write, why you should keep writing, and it takes bravery.
- On Starting: Start where you are; It is never too late; Everyone starts somewhere; the problem of overthinking, and the power of deciding.
- Organization + Strategy Tips: Do less work by asking for what you want, You have to say NO,
- On Blogging + Creating An Internet Voice: Imperfect is perfect: 17 tricks and tips for staying motivated in your creative pursuit
- Behind the scenes of my life, fears, insecurities + evolutions: 32 Things You Don’t Know, Jumping is Terrifying, and One Word.
There are lots of other goodies on this website–people email me and say they get lost in here for hours–so consider yourself welcomed into my internet home. Curl up, grab a good seat, have a cup of hot chocolate, and enjoy.
Have a wonderful day,